Home Reef Videos..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topice Marc The vortec vid is great. Can you controll all vortec's out of the box like that? Or do you need a special controller?

The video was the start of the spawn. The white spots on the glass are the eggs. Just before the end of the video the female hits the glass real quick and lays a small line of eggs. Ill post a picture in the morning the egg mass is huge now.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8408933#post8408933 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bob21115
Off topice Marc The vortec vid is great. Can you controll all vortec's out of the box like that? Or do you need a special controller?

That is preview of what they will be able to do some time next year, with a special controller. Currently they just flow at the rate you set them to (100 to 3200gph).

Gloubou.....WOW....amazing!!!!! THe camera looks like its right in the tank too. I love your corals.....awsome.

:lol: awesome vid. I am glad you wrote that you sped it up, otherwise I might have thought you had a crack drip rather than a kalk drip! :D

Melv, I loved the Tucker video that was one sweet trap. After you caught Tucker you video said that he was PWND. What does PWND mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back