Home Reef Videos..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice sohal i love that fish I think I want to buy one. I noticed you have a few more tangs, what was the order of addition of each one? Any fighting between them? Good work.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8346241#post8346241 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by vijaym85
Nice sohal i love that fish I think I want to buy one. I noticed you have a few more tangs, what was the order of addition of each one? Any fighting between them? Good work.

Naso
regal added sametime

yellows sametime

Sohal

Kole and Salfin sametime

No he is not! I look at every fish has his own personality. You can not go by what the books say all the time.

Here is a 39 meg video showing three products at MACNA. Right Click; Save As.
http://melevsreef.com/video/macnaxviii_motion.wmv

The first is a paddle machine that makes the surface ripple. That way people can use T5s or VHOs and still get shimmer lines in their tank.

The second is a device that isn't available yet. It was shown by a canadian vendor, and they are controllable LEDs that will even simulate lightning.

Finally, the VorTech pump making waves.

Hope the moderators don't mind this video, as it is just some footage from the vendor's hall.

staraquarist, just a friendly FYI - we aren't allowed to have URLs in our signature line.

And...

[welcome]

:)

Great video melev! I wish you would have shown what the water looked like as the lights changed on those high tek moon lights!!

I stood there and looked at it a few times, and each time the tank was red. It was a tad odd for me. As we know, fish and inverts don't see red, but it was still strange. I didn't spend a lot of time in that booth so I don't have any further answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back