Home Reef Videos..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool vid Beverly. What kind of wrasse is the blue one? It looks a lot like my Blue Sided Scott's Fairy Wrasse.

Jonathan,

It's a solarensis wrasse. Can't see the green on its sides very well in that video, though.

it's cold and rainy today, so it's video making day :) Found some cool music to go with this clip....

September 5, 2006 Vignette
(320 x 240 pixels, 4.7 MB, :58 minutes)

Hah! I've got those same clowns when they were in our 67g (that we no longer have) when it was first set up swimming to Santana's "Black Magic Woman" :)

I figured this would be the best sport to ask this question. I took a video of my tank ony my digital camera and uploaded it to my desktop.

I then went to bring it up on Windows Movie Maker and I cant because it is a .mov file which isnt supported by windows movie maker.

does anyone know how I could chnage the type of file it is so I can bring it up on windows movie maker?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8220927#post8220927 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by OCCFan023
... I cant because it is a .mov file which isnt supported by windows movie maker.

does anyone know how I could chnage the type of file it is so I can bring it up on windows movie maker?

I use Bink & Smacker both found for free @:

http://www.radgametools.com/bnkmain.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back