Hong Kong fish street

illumnae

My family is heading to Hong Kong next week. I was supposed to be there too but work got in the way and I cant be there :(

I know we have a number of reefers from Hong Kong here. Could I please get some recommendations on which reefing shops my family can visit? Of particular interest are reef fish like the more uncommon wrasses, butterflies and angels. My family is able to bring fish back to Singapore for me so I hope to snag a lunatus, diamondtail or rhomboid wrasse :fun2:

Make sure they are flying on a airline with climate controlled cargo holds otherwise the fish won't make it. I would probably just get with someone locally that can get stuff from DeJong Marine

I'm from Singapore and have no issues bringing fish from HK in the 3 hour flight :) i just converted all my tanks from freshwater to marine since my last trip, so I'm not familiar with the marine shops

My family is heading to Hong Kong next week. I was supposed to be there too but work got in the way and I cant be there :(

I know we have a number of reefers from Hong Kong here. Could I please get some recommendations on which reefing shops my family can visit? Of particular interest are reef fish like the more uncommon wrasses, butterflies and angels. My family is able to bring fish back to Singapore for me so I hope to snag a lunatus, diamondtail or rhomboid wrasse :fun2:

MTR to Mong Kok station.

-droog

Back