How much is too much light

zooqi

Dr. Zooqi
Premium Member
How about 4x3' VHO on 30 AGA breeder . It was on 50 breeder before. Do you think corals and fish can use sunglasses.
spaceball.gif

I think is 95W each so it will be 12.66W / gallon. I think I can grow some good sps in there.

That is not as bad as 1000W MH on a 120.

I know you did but when you forgot to add water for two hours it was all dry. I remember you bringing the tank with coral skeletons and salt on top of them (lol) to my house. All I had to do is add water to it and I had 1.023 . kidding. That is 33W/G . You should see 1000W over that 300g tub.

I have to check for light bulbs for MHS for you. I thought I have some sitting around and new. I found 3' VHO bulbs today and never new I had them. I got them all from Ron when he decided he is out of the hobby.

Mo that picture is perfect ! exactly what my skin looked like after putting corals away under the 1000 watt MH !

my God you what I have more than I do. I never knew I did not have daylight. I used the regular bulbs Ron used. You gotta see the top of my head if you think your hand got some heat from 1000. That and marriage life the only two things I can blame for that bold spot.

Back