How rare is this?

I am still around. Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Still endeavouring to take photos if I see anything interesting on my fishing trips.

I am still around. Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Still endeavouring to take photos if I see anything interesting on my fishing trips.

woohoo! Lewy lives! welcome back bud! How's your battle with silicone worms?

I have given up the hobby for now.

Last straw was when I had a power outage and everything died.

So considering setting up a freshie.

I'm sorry to hear that. That really sucks. I'm glad you are still around reading up on the happenings in the hobby. Freshies are just as enjoyable as salt. Good luck with your new setup!

as promised more photos from today's trip out.

Pretty nondescript place from the road belies what is below.

14122008174.jpg

14122008173.jpg

but as you get closer.

14122008162.jpg

14122008163.jpg

14122008165.jpg

14122008166.jpg

14122008170.jpg

14122008171.jpg

wow!!

I just spent several hours this afternoon going through this thread. Incredible. I wish there were more threads like this. We need some members from the Caribbean and Bahamas to start some threads now!

LEWY! I have just read every post, all 56 pages. In the last three days I have been absolutely amazed. Thank you so much for shoing us your experience and sharing part of your life. I wish you the best in your future aquatic endevours weather they are SW or FW related.

This thread was absolutely beautiful! I could not stop looking over it. Actually I lived it so much that I've bookmarked it. Told the hubby we have to go to Darwin, Australia!! He just rolled his eyes at me..

Back