HQI bulb ???

kmu

hi Jason...

I've done business with you guys in the past and loved your service... and would like to have you has my only online provider....

I bought in january a 150HQI pendant from you guys, the bulb was a 6,500 and well it's too yellow for me and would like to try the 20,000k version...

I want to buy the HQI 150 watt 20,000 is there any way you can match the price that petwarehouse gives....it's the same bulb, but you sell the for $99.95 and they sell it for $78.99

Here is the page..

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?siteid=6&pCatId=3845

THX in advance...

Mario Camou

Hi Mario,

No problem on that price match, we are sold out on the 20K 150 DE bulb right now though. Feel free to order if you are not in a hurry though, we wouldn't charge you until ready to ship,

thanks

jason

Hey Jason thats GREAT... THX for the price match....got a few more questions....

How do I do it to get the price match when I buy the bulb?

And how do I know when you get the bulbs back in stock?

THX again...

I'm really exited about getting my 20,000k HQI....The 6,500k is too yellow-whiteish and it completely eat upp my 2 75watt VHO uri actinics...

Hi,

You can either phone the order in, or order online and email after you order about the price. Feel free to email to check stock, i'm hoping end of next week.

The 20K is pretty nice, we run 20K's on the shop tanks, it will be quite a difference from 65K.

jason

Hi Jason, I was wondering if you already got the HQI bulb in stock...Would like to replace it ASAP...My corals didn't like the color and my eyes neither, the 6,5k it's just to yellow...

THX in advace...

Hi,

We do not have those instock yet, but the factory does. Our house order is not shipping until the 18th though. We could have them dropship direct to you, they get out dropships in 48 hours, our house orders are so large that it takes them a while to ship them,

thanks

jason

Hi there another quick question, since I'm not going to be home to receive the package, could the Bulb be shipped to a POBox?

Great so if I order this week, will I get the bulb next week?(using ground shipping)

THX in advance...

Hi Mario,

If we dropship, we'll use PFO in Washington State. They only ship via UPS though and UPS won't ship to PO boxes, so would need a street address.

jason

Hi Jason, THX for all the help you've given me...I'm ready to order tonight(well could be this afternoon if I get my login and password back)

Will the bulb be dropship or do you guys have it in stock now?

How long will it take the bulb to get here if I order it tonight?

One last thing, I lost my login name and password, but the e-mail is mariocamou@hotmail.com I canno't get the password sent back to my mail, can you sent it to me, also my username because I forgot it...

THX in advance....
You guys are the BEST......................................

Mario Camou

Hi Mario,

We are still waiting for our house PFO order, so we would go ahead and dropship the bulb, probably only take a week with ground shipping.

On your password, i can get into the system and have it email you the info, but i can't access the password, it's protected so only the email account holder can get it.

jason

I already placed the order the # is 14680...

Do I need anything else for the price match?

THX for everything...it's great doing business with you guys...

Does your provider give a UPS tracking #....

Can I have it sent to mariocamou@hotmail.com

THX again...

Hi Mario,

Got the order, thanks. I'll get the price changed and we'll fax to pfo asap for the dropship,

thanks

jason

I Jason one last question...Will I receive a UPS tracking # when PFO sends the bulb?

THX in advance...

Back