Humaguy synopsis on the efficacy of garlic for marine fish

Yes, I also wonder how good it is to feed our fish pellets or flakes made with wheat flour. So I only feed pellets a few times a week soaked in Selcon. The rest frozen foods only.

It is a good question, if land garlic is bad, why not land mushrooms in the form of beta glucans (am trying in coffee filter), perhaps because devoid of oils? There is frozen foods with freshwater watercress, a mustard family plant. Emerald entree has romaine, spinach, red leaf lettuce, and betaine, a land enzyme. Also these Omega One flakes with 2% garlic have wheat flour, wheat gluten, artificial colors, ethoxyquin, and land vitamins. Would any of those have an equal or lesser amount of long term liver damage?

Was able to get some anthias eating with a vigorous response after garlic marination, am glad I read this as I was about to get some onions and jalapeno to spice up the flavors of mysis. Now may get some nori flakes and mince into a mysis marinade instead. Do yellow and blue tangs get sick with romaine lettuce, spinach, or any of the land greens after washed?

Back