I never paid $600 for these

ha ha, I
ndeed you can make a coral any color on Photoshop.
However, now that this has come up, I guarantee you many have seen my Envy Oranges and they are in no way photoshoped OR Photo-Choped as I like to say :)

But indeed the power of Photoshop is amazing!

Take care,

-Jc

lol should i have kept my mouth shut???

lol my picture is'nt photoshopped. Im 15 and thought i show these zoas off but im wondering if i should have kept my mouth shut lol

OE paly's

OE paly's

I was told these are RPE's. What do you all think??
RPE.JPG

Just let it go people. Seems like these type of things come by every month or so. JC is doing nothing wrong. If you are to prosecute him, you need to look at the pink lemonade acro frag(sold for $500+ and $400+ recently), the watermelon frag($400+) and acan lords (about 1.5 to 2 years ago for $1000+). Those are just some examples. Honestly, if you think it is too much, move on and let the guy handle his business. I pass on the envy orange at $50 in the past, because my look with the PPE was never good. I have never dealt with JC, but wish him all the luck.

the way i see it is the seller is $600 up and if he finds another mug will be another $600 up.

while you lot moan he is smiling (as i would be)

like everything in life he who dares...often wins lol

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8129063#post8129063 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by rooties
well my colony cost £10 and it was 2xbigger than it is now as i went 50/50 with a friend

i also have a nice colony of eagle eyes that are more red than orange about 100 polyps cost £8

there's a lot of people that moan there's no nice corals in the UK but i think they are not looking hard enough

i would never pay more than £40 for a colony and i think $600 per polyp is outrageous

Darryl
[/QUOTE

interesting quote from Darryl, im a fellow UK reefer so here lies your challenge Darryl...... return here to this thread with a list of any bright zoa's you can find for sale in the UK with their names/prices etc in say 48 hours from now, should give you plenty time.

berns

i could find you some ope and some other type of people eater for £20-£25 for well over 100 polyps in Leicester aquatics

clear water have a nice colony of bright green/yellow not sure of the name but someone posted a thread on them on this board

i see a nice colony most weeks without going over 5 miles from my house i know what you are saying there's not as many as in the us but there are a lot around if you take time to look at the
shape and not just the colour

the best polyps i ever had were brown when i got them but after a month or so they were green with a pink rim and a orange skirt

thanks darryl

I wonder if dirty butt brown was a rare color morf if people would pay through the nose for them too .

because they grow so slow which makes them rather rare. problem is the thing that makes them rare also makes them kinda lackluster . take ya 5-10 years to get a nice sized colony from one polyp. most people are in and out of the hobby in that period of time.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8159148#post8159148 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by rooties
i could find you some ope and some other type of people eater for £20-£25 for well over 100 polyps in Leicester aquatics

clear water have a nice colony of bright green/yellow not sure of the name but someone posted a thread on them on this board

i see a nice colony most weeks without going over 5 miles from my house i know what you are saying there's not as many as in the us but there are a lot around if you take time to look at the
shape and not just the colour

the best polyps i ever had were brown when i got them but after a month or so they were green with a pink rim and a orange skirt

thanks darryl

lol i dont think ope rpe etc etc are anything special at all, no real colour to light up your tank just bland bland, now give me a safecracker any day
ill check out clear water darryl thx

well if your are in the area you could come to my house and have a swap i only live half a mile from the shop

darryl

Back