I See You Dgenr8

lol, no the man is able to take a joke I would hope, he's not a mindless BOT that bans and orders the dis orderly 24/7 he must have a real life. I mean why walk on Egg shells unless you do somthing wrong or try and "tick" them off I would expect a smart *** answer of some sort from him then we move on are merry way so why not mess with him to?

all I have to say is that the mods have a tough job at times, but they all do a great job!!! I would not want to upset any of them.

Why on earth would you want to provoke the mods in any way? Or in your words " mess with him". Haven't we had enough issues here? That's why they are monitoring so close in the first place.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11311577#post11311577 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Philwd
Why on earth would you want to provoke the mods in any way?
I agree?
thats crazy.
living on the edge.

While I don't see a lot of reason for this thread to be here, I also see no reason to take offense to it. I really don't think I get bothered by things that shouldn't bother me.
I still keep a pretty watchful eye on this forum, but you guys have not given me a lot of reason to step into anything. I'd say that qualifies as behaving, ;) and thank you all for that.
I've got other forums causing me grief now, my visits here have become much shorter and more infrequent than they once were. Before you know it, you'll be asking "who was that Mod???"

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11314162#post11314162 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DgenR8
While I don't see a lot of reason for this thread to be here, I also see no reason to take offense to it. I really don't think I get bothered by things that shouldn't bother me.
I still keep a pretty watchful eye on this forum, but you guys have not given me a lot of reason to step into anything. I'd say that qualifies as behaving, ;) and thank you all for that.
I've got other forums causing me grief now, my visits here have become much shorter and more infrequent than they once were. Before you know it, you'll be asking "who was that Mod???"

See I provoke no one like i said he is merely a man after all. Just a man with two jobs a real one and this one. :beer:
We all buddies here !!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11317679#post11317679 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JMCAquarium
See I provoke no one like i said he is merely a man after all. Just a man with two jobs a real one and this one. :beer:
We all buddies here !!!!

By the way DgenR8 what ever happened to Geo he used to be in here all the time and now not seen him in months :confused:

Different schedules? Could well be that he got bored with you guys too. :p

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11321686#post11321686 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by soni
oh no. we are boring the mods. quick.......stir up trouble. :D

:strooper: Hah no can see me now !!!! Time to be mischievous.

Hey Larry I just looked in your profile ....what is that shrimp doing to the Star fish, cleaning it ???

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11322823#post11322823 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JMCAquarium
Hey Larry I just looked in your profile ....what is that shrimp doing to the Star fish, cleaning it ???

Went and looked too, it's a Harlequin Shrimp--so Mr. Shrimp is having lunch...or dinner.

REALLY !!!! what is it doing eating the feet off of it ??? Crazy is that the shrimp that only eats Star fish and CuC's ??

Harlequin shrimp only eat starfish. While I had them, it was often a struggle to find food. Many times, I overpaid (like $25.00) for a Chocolate chip star, because I couldn't find 'em cheaper. A hungry pair of Harlequins can easily go through a star a week.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11325630#post11325630 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DgenR8
Harlequin shrimp only eat starfish. While I had them, it was often a struggle to find food. Many times, I overpaid (like $25.00) for a Chocolate chip star, because I couldn't find 'em cheaper. A hungry pair of Harlequins can easily go through a star a week.

:eek2: Yipes what we must do for are little critters. Does it polute the tank when they eat the star or do they keep the mess down ??? Have you ever "not" found a star for them to eat ??? If so do they just go hungry ???
That's crazy I looked them up last night to research ....I will not be getting one but they sound cool as hell.
And pretty

Back