ianiwane

In Memoriam
Tank 72"x30"x24" Lee-Mar eurobraced tank
Steel stand to be skinned

Display lighting

Sfiligoi infinity 72" custom painted white pearl
setup3of6June282010copycopy.jpg

setup2of6June282010copycopy.jpg

Also installed four 3" fans on its own cord, exchanged out the old ballasts (220v) for new univeral 110v ballasts. Placed the front 4 bulbs on one cord and the back 4 on another. I will be running 3 250w SE radiums on Hamilton HQI ballasts.

Display Flow

6 vortechs: 2 on the back and 2 on each side

WOW!!!!!
i like where this is going!

question. on your sump pictures, it looks like you had a BK skimmer with AVIST cleaning neck but in the next picture, you have a bigger skimmer with standard cup.

do you have 2 different skimmers, or did you upgrade/trade ??

Its the same skimmer (a vertex alpha kone 300) however the avast swabbie could not handle the neck length. There was too much torque on the motor. They have a fix for it, I just have not had the time to send it back in.

Very nice Ian. I'm really glad you started a thread here in the LTF. Now I can keep up with your awesome build :thumbsup:

I'll come on down once the weather cools down a bit and everything is settled in. Just let me know what to bring with me ;)

i was wondering on when you're gonna start this thread.. looking good Ian.. btw, i got my BK 250 yesterday.. pretty excited. Your build has motivated and keeping me on track again. thanks.

I'll come on down once the weather cools down a bit and everything is settled in. Just let me know what to bring with me ;)
Cool, will do haha. Thanks Mark.

i was wondering on when you're gonna start this thread.. looking good Ian.. btw, i got my BK 250 yesterday.. pretty excited. Your build has motivated and keeping me on track again. thanks.
Nice Ed, any word on the sfiligoi 48" fixture?

Looking good, Ian.
I assume so far there are no casualties from the moving ... right?
Thanks Roy. Just a few sps frags didn't make it. Nothing too serious.

Back