if money wasnt an issue, what is the one fish you would get?

Attachments

• 3310001.jpg
    3310001.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 0
  • PB190008.jpg
    PB190008.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 0
A true Hawaiian flame angel. Although the fish wouldnt be that expensive (around $100), replacing all my LPS on a regular basis would.

Probably that kiri triggerfish or an interruptus angel or a candy basslet. I can't pick just one, there's a lot of expensive fish I wouldn't mind adding.

I have trouble with the land of "What if" but if I money was not an obstacle I would buy a very large system, or have one made 1000+. The I would stock accordingly. Maybe with some of the more expensive tangs. (Black tang, yellow tail blue tang, etc.)

I would get a Apolemichthys kingi ie Tige Angelfish I just love the stripes on the back.

Centropyge boylei

If I could have unlimited money and also sway the will of governments in my favor, it would be Chaetodontoplus ballinae.

If money wasn't the issue it would be an eupalette shark or two, the fish wouldn't be the expensive part that would be the marine pond system I would house them in.

For the tank I have now (180) I would have to go with another Meredithi angel.

I'd love to have one of the Pepermint Angels, but there are so many different fish out there it would be hard to settle on one.

If you are only talking about the cost of the fish, then I guess money isn't an issue for me. It is not that I am rich but the limitations of a 75g tank, my responsibility to the 5 fish I already have, and compatability issues with these fish and my corals really limit what I can get. I would love a few of the really beautiful angels and butterfies but they just would not work in my tank even if I had infinite money.

In regards of my actual tank size, a paracentropyge boylei and a hawaiian flame wrasse mated pair for me!:)

If we're talking about just fish, then there are waaaaaay too many choices! But if we're talking any amount of $ to set up, then I know exactly what I'd do. Fiberglass, silicone, just seal the house watertight, buy a couple scuba suits, and sit on my couch and watch Jaws with my new Black-Tipped roommates!

I would really love the bellina, wrought and debelius! And you really couldn't pass upthe peppermint angel either!

Back