Is this the correct controller for the RD 3 Speedy 230volt 50Hz Pump

oseymour

Euphyllia Addict
I got this pump from a friend of mine in the UK. Can I purchase this controller and it will work? - controller Red Dragon® 3 Speedy pump 50 60Watt - Royal Exclusiv USA CORP /// royalexclusiv.com

Here is a photo of the label on the pump.

IMG_7430.jpg

You want the one that specifies 230 watt, currenty $548.46. @slief could confirm. I considered replacing my controller, but had already replaced the rotor a couple times in 6 years and decided that it was time to swap to Sicce, but man was that RD3 quiet. I just wanted to have identical return, skimmer, and spare pumps and my budget isn't that ballin'.

I've carbon dosed myself a bit, so maybe verify before buying lol ;)

I basically want to use this pump in the US without a voltage converter if at all possible.

That's the US controller, 110 volt, 230 watt. Here's the RE contact link so you can confirm directly with them.

I submitted a request at that form with no reply.

I just submitted another so I hope I get a response this time. Is no one from the company monitoring the threads here?

Look into 1 of the threads listed below & contact slief, he is the rep & will get you set up correctly if possible.
Sometimes he has notification problems.

Sorry. I did not see the inquiries on this thread. I am subscribed to the sponsor forum but don’t always get notification since the forum update occured. I will double check with our factory.

In the future, a PM is best since I always get an email notification of PM’s.

Per my reply on your facebook post, the US 50w controller will work on that pump.

Back