Issue after lock up

MHG

so my apex went nuts last night and started putting out power loss alarms via email.... The front panel was locked up and all the modules had blinking lights... I rebooted the system and all is well. Except my WXM. It is after noon and my MP10's have not changed modes... Is something programmed wrong?

Fallback ON
Set ON
If Time 08:00 to 12:00 Then SHT_PLS
If Time 12:01 to 21:59 Then Pulse
If Time 22:00 to 07:59 Then ReefCres

They are stuck in reefcrest mode...

If you turn that outlet OFF, does the pump turn off or keep going? That's the quickest way to see if the WXM is communicating with the pump driver.

so my pumps are flashing blue and yellow but I am not seeing any pumps listed in the wxm module

Clear the memory on the WXM, then start the pairing process from the beginning. Also delete the current Vortech virtual outlets first or you'll wind up with 2 new ones and have to change your programs

well not sure how but they are working again. I noticed my fuge light would not come on. Plugged into an EB4... The same EB4 that the Vortechs are plugged into. I unplugged the fuge light and plugged it into my wall outlet and it comes on. OK my eb4 has an issue. So let me do a hard reset on it. I unplug the Aquabus and the AC line. Plug it back in and the fuge light is back on....

But now my skimmer is off (also plugged into the EB4) and wait, now my vortechs are dead. System reset and the skimmer and fuge light are on. and so are the vortechs. and they are synced up and working.... But now my heater is off (also on the EB4) while I am sitting there I hear a click and the vortechs go off and the heaters come on. A few minutes later and "click"... The vortechs come on and the heater goes off.

So I am thinking my EB4 was the initial issue that caused the lock up. I am guessing it went bad...Not sure why the vortechs would not link up.....

Keeps getting crazier. I see it added an eb4. with pumps cycling on and off... My system now shows 2 eb4"s even though there is only one...

to be continued....

Back