January Meeting

the nominating committee is responsible for finding good candidates for open positions. therefore nominating what the committee sees as the best fit for the positions. when the floor is open to nominations, the nominating committee nominates first.

BUT! anyone can and is welcome to nominate someone during that time if they feel the nominating committee forgot someone special.

this system is in place because the committee is required to narrow it down to 2-3 people per position. in therory it speeds up the process without haveing to listen to 15 people explain why they do or don't want the position.
Maybe a week out the committee could list the people nominated so we can see who wants a position and get the campaigning started! J/K :) but could speed up the process a little.

Jay

Maybe a week out the committee could list the people nominated so we can see who wants a position and get the campaigning started! J/K :) but could speed up the process a little.

Jay
+1

I think that is what I was trying to say initially. Sometimes, I speak too much. :lol2:

Just a reminder to all club members and anybody that might be interested in being part of the club, the meeting is fast approaching.

Sunday January 30, 2011 @ 3pm
Most of you have been to my apartment but for those of you who haven't here is my address:
4141 Westcity CT APT 94
El Paso, TX 79902

Its on the west side close to Executive and Mesa.
PS: please don't park on numbered parking spots (covered spots) the owners of the spots don't like it when we do it. LOL!

Hope to have a good turn out,

Erik Guzman

Bump! remember the meeting is next Sunday. It was sxheduled around football so people would show up. Hope we have a good turn out. See you guys next Sunday.

Erik Guzman

This is the first meeting me and my brother (we are both into the hobby :)) will attend hope to meet a lot of new faces should be fun

for the LC crew. I have room for 4 people if interested to car pool. We can meet here at my house and drive down to EP. Or we can meet in a location with easy access to the 25. LMK.

I am hardly ever on RC now because of school work. So most of you have my cell number so text me. If not here it is:
5 7 5 - 5 2 0 - 0 6 4 3

for the LC crew. I have room for 4 people if interested to car pool. We can meet here at my house and drive down to EP. Or we can meet in a location with easy access to the 25. LMK.

I am hardly ever on RC now because of school work. So most of you have my cell number so text me. If not here it is:
5 7 5 - 5 2 0 - 0 6 4 3

What about the kids? I might tag along. Can we go to the saltwater stores too!!! lol

Steffen Sparks

5 7 5 - 5 2 0 - 0 6 4 3

Can we stop at Cielo Vista Mall to shop for jeans?

bump!
Just a reminder to all club members and anybody that might be interested in being part of the club, the meeting is tommorow.

Sunday January 30, 2011 @ 3pm
Most of you have been to my apartment but for those of you who haven't here is my address:
4141 Westcity CT APT 94
El Paso, TX 79902

Its on the west side close to Executive and Mesa.
PS: please don't park on numbered parking spots (covered spots) the owners of the spots don't like it when we do it. LOL!

Hope to have a good turn out,

Erik Guzman

i would like to thank Eric and Lizette (sorry for the spelling) for hosting the meeting. me and my family had a great time.

awsome tank. cant wait to see the pics Jay took.

It was really nice meeting everybody at the meeting me and my brother enjoyed meeting you all, we will defenitely go to all of the other meetings. Thanks for hosting Erik :)

Beto

Huge thanks go out to the Guzman family for having us i their home and allowing us to hold the meeting there. Your reef is unbelievable and all your fish so healthy. Thank you for the food and drink, it was very good.
I think we had a good meeting and look forward to many more of them during the rest of the year.

Hey Hey Hey!! Thanks bro for having us over. Wonderful hospitality and great food. Them ribs were good!!! Better then the DT! :lol2:

Yes was a great time! Thanks to the Guzman's for hosting!! Always great to see everyone. Here are some pics!!!

1101Meeting008.jpg

1101Meeting006.jpg

1101Meeting007.jpg

Erik, the tank looked awesome!!

1101Meeting001.jpg

Jay

Back