January Meeting

Thanks to all that were able to make it, my house is your house. We loved having the club over. Im glad that we were able to keep the kids entertained while we carried on club business. Any time any of you are in EP you are more than welcome to stop by our house.
Jay, thanks for the awsome pics!
once again, thank you all

Erik Guzman

PS: My Tail Spot Blenny AKA "Indio" is a Star! You saw it here first! LOL!

looks like a great time as always, sorry i was not able to attend, last minute work came up and cant say no.

All I can say is thanks for the ribs they were great, I arrived a lil late but damn erik you got everybody so excited about a store been open on sunday everybody ran down stairs at once , reminded me about my kids when I tell them to come im going to give them candies lol

I arrived a lil late but damn erik you got everybody so excited about a store been open on sunday everybody ran down stairs at once , reminded me about my kids when I tell them to come im going to give them candies lol
Yes, we did end up at a LFS after the meeting! Thanks Charlie for waiting for us!! Some pics from that extended part of the meeting!

NT0107-1.jpg

NT0108-1.jpg

NT0106-1.jpg

NT0109-1.jpg

I ended up with some turbo snails and this coco worm!! :)

NT0105.jpg

Jay

Thanks Erik for hosting the meeting. You have a beautiful tank that proves everybody wrong on how many fish you can have on what size of tank. Everything in the tank looked great and healthy. Thanks again for everything and good luck to you and your spouse at school.

Thank you for hosting a great meeting, Erik! The tank is incredible and the food was awesome!!! You have inspired me to purchase a purple firefish very soon for my tank :)

Those purple firefish and tail spot blenny was awesome!!!! I just worry about firefish jumping since i have lost a few before for that reason. I still cant believe that lawn mower blenny will sit on the clams mantle with out get closed on. That was an amazing tank with so much life!!!! Thanks again Erik for everything!!! :)

Steffen Sparks

Sorry that I was unable to make the meet. The plan was to leave early from work instead of burning 12 hours of vacation. then work went all apollo 13 on me and I was unable to take off.

Is the new store in the pics on the west side? I think the name and address of the place might be in another thread someplace. Can someone PM the info to me please? Erik, is that where you bought the purple firefish???

Is the new store in the pics on the west side? I think the name and address of the place might be in another thread someplace. Can someone PM the info to me please? Erik, is that where you bought the purple firefish???
Sent you a PM! :)

Jay

Back