Jebao group buy has officially started ENDS 22 JANUARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, Jimmy has very busy and hasn't been on RC for a while now but I was able to contact him. I can bring the pumps to Carson on Sunday 7/20 (afternoon) if someone can meet me up p since I'll be coming from Ventura. Another option is to get it at the next SFV meeting. Pm if those options work out for your schedule.

Hey guys, Jimmy has very busy and hasn't been on RC for a while now but I was able to contact him. I can bring the pumps to Carson on Sunday 7/20 (afternoon) if someone can meet me up p since I'll be coming from Ventura. Another option is to get it at the next SFV meeting. Pm if those options work out for your schedule.

Ok I went back to look up what you guys bought:

nullmn, DC12000x1
qchau, WP10x2
AQUA951 WP60x2

lmk if you can meet up on Sun.

Did any of the three guys without their pumps ever consider getting in there own cars and driving to go get it?

Mike, hope everything is ok with you and Jimmy

Nikecivic, PM Sent.

Dodgerblew, if this was directed at us. I appreciate everything what Sisterlimonpot did and what Nikecivic is currently doing. I live out by Palm Springs and there's no way in hell I will even attempt to make a 6hr drive there & back. I was told from Jimmy that there would be a drop off location in the IE, why the reason I went in on this groupbuy. Please see post #13 & #30 for reference. If I knew what I know now...I wouldn't even have consider it. Thank you and have a good night.

I understand your position and I personally would've made sure that I had all my facts lined up, ie drop off location and person already established before I went in just to cover my bases in case something could come up. Not giving you blame, just commenting as an experienced participant in past GB and also lives out of the central area where these mostly originate. I can comment on Jimmy and Mike. These are two gentlemen with way above average character and if this follow up on GB was not handled to the letter by how they said it'd be handled, then they have a very darn good reason. Might not make it right in someone else's eyes but life throws us curveballs at time and were not prepared and things happen that changes the original plan. Maybe a simple exchange of addresses and a couple priority mail flat rate boxes and this book for everyone can be closed. Mike/Jimmy, you need anything, please let me know.

I'm sure most didn't expect so many obstacles when joining the group buy. Truthfully I wouldn't even drive 30 mins to pick up my pump. Group buys = groups of people near you = organizing a central pick up location. But I'll leaVe logistics for ups to figure out. I think it was a little unfair for the ie and OC people that it came down to "pick it up at the meeting or come to me" outcome. After all we only had a week to decide whether or not we wanted them delivered to the meeting. Over and out

And thank you nikecivic for posting over on Socali. It shows that someone still cares.

I understand your position and I personally would've made sure that I had all my facts lined up, ie drop off location and person already established before I went in just to cover my bases in case something could come up. Not giving you blame, just commenting as an experienced participant in past GB and also lives out of the central area where these mostly originate. I can comment on Jimmy and Mike. These are two gentlemen with way above average character and if this follow up on GB was not handled to the letter by how they said it'd be handled, then they have a very darn good reason. Might not
make it right in someone else's eyes but life throws us curveballs at time and were not prepared and things happen that changes the original plan. Maybe a simple exchange of addresses and a couple priority mail flat rate boxes and this book for everyone can be closed. Mike/Jimmy, you need anything, please let me know.
Thanks Rik, I'm just trying to fix all this so everyone gets their pumps!

I'm sure most didn't expect so many obstacles when joining the group buy. Truthfully I wouldn't even drive 30 mins to pick up my pump. Group buys = groups of people near you = organizing a central pick up location. But I'll leaVe logistics for ups to figure out. I think it was a little unfair for the ie and OC people that it came down to "pick it up at the meeting or come to me" outcome. After all we only had a week to decide whether or not we wanted them delivered to the meeting. Over and out

And thank you nikecivic for posting over on Socali. It shows that someone still cares.

Westminster I emailed kevin and waiting for his reply.

I received pms from AQUA951& fishtitious.

Another option is to give it to someone going to the scrk meeting. Lmk what works best for you.

I can get them from jimmy and send them usps priority to you as well.

Nullmn pickup his pump today and AQUA951will have his pump shipped to his house.

From my count, these guys still need their pumps...
smalltime
Fishtitious Per
qchau
MadMax

Send me a pm if you want to your pump to be shipped to you or we'll try another drop off!

Nullmn pickup his pump today and AQUA951will have his pump shipped to his house.

smalltime
Fishtitious Per
qchau
MadMax

Send me a pm if you want to your pump to be shipped to you or we'll try another drop off!

I'm going to ship Madmax his pump....the list is getting shorter!

smalltime
Fishtitious Per
qchau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back