Jebao group buy has officially started ENDS 22 JANUARY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sisterlimonpot

Premium Member
I have been wanting to organize a group buy for some time so Mike (nikecivic) and I put our heads together to make this happen. I want this one to be quick!!

I'm only ordering what is listed below and because of that we don't have to meet any minimum order

Payment will be through PayPal and when I get these pumps, I plan to drive as far south as OC to deliver to a reputable reefer at predesignated central locations. One in OC, one in SFV. We can work out the details on this thread.

Prices so far are as follow:

WP-10 - $52
WP-25 - $62
WP-40 - $72
WP-60 - $82

DC-6000 - $92
DC-12000 - $102

If you are interested in joining the group buy please POST the quantity you want of any model listed above. This order is going to happen so I require payment as soon as possible. PM me or nikecivic for payment information. Any question post them here or send us a pm.

HARD COLD FACT: If I don't receive payment before the close out then I won't place your order

Here is some info on the pumps:

WP Series:

WP10
Size = 2" x 2.65"
Max flow = 1050 gph (same controller as used for all other WP pumps)
Power = 10W
Mounting = suction pads

WP25
Size = 3.15" x 2.4"
Max flow = 1800 gph (same controller as used for all other WP pumps)
Power = 8-20W (depends on mode)
Mounting = magnet

WP40
Size = 4.75" x 3.71"
Max flow = 3450 gph (same controller as used for all other WP pumps)
Power = 12-40W (depends on mode)
Mounting = magnet

WP60
Size = 4.75" x 3.71" (same size as WP40...wider output)
Max flow = 5290 gph (same controller as used for all other WP pumps)
Power = 30-60W (depends on mode)
Mounting = magnet

DC Pumps:

DC6000
Power = 40W
Max Output = 1425gph
Min Output = 890gph
Max Head = 11.8 feet
Size: 6.3" x 3.55" x 4.75"

DC12000
Power = 85W
Max Output = 2660gph
Min Output = 1550gph
Max Head = 15.7 feet
Size: 7" x 3.55" x 4.75"

Because we only have 2 weeks please get the word out, so that nobody misses out.

Will the WP10 pumps have magnets? I think they are being shipped with Magnet??? I would like to try a couple little ones out.

Will the dc6000 be to much on a 60 cube or would I need the 3000? Is the 3000 still available since it's not being offered?

Any consideration to deliver to a predesignated central location for us IE reefers? I'll be interested in two of the WP60.

So 6000 is not to much Sahn if turned down? I guess the lower the speed the less the wattage. With difference of $10 is the 12000 dialed down to much for a smaller tank? What did you get Sahn?

I already have a 1200 going to turn it down. Are you going to split the return some people claim splitting the return. Seem like it looses pressure. So 6000 maybe perfect

No. Just return to DT from sump. Sorry for ignorance but what does splitting return mean? Sending water back to two different places?

Depend on how many gallons total and how many ft and how many 90s does it go throw if you go with 1200 you'll be good all around though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back