Jebao WP-25 In production and Up for GB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reply... also, have you checked to see if there are going to be any customs/duty charges to the order? With that large of a shipment, is Jebao doing the customs work? I was told (by someone else who does business with China) that once you reach a certain dollar amount, duty is required, and the importer is responsible for any paperwork/duties/fines that may result.

They quote me with duties included. Thanks for reminding.

Thanks for the reply... also, have you checked to see if there are going to be any customs/duty charges to the order? With that large of a shipment, is Jebao doing the customs work? I was told (by someone else who does business with China) that once you reach a certain dollar amount, duty is required, and the importer is responsible for any paperwork/duties/fines that may result.

Does anyone know if these pumps on this group but comes with the night mode piece or whatever it's called ??

Does anyone know if these pumps on this group but comes with the night mode piece or whatever it's called ??

I realized what you are asking now. The light sensor, right? If so, yes, it is included.

Also, check the link in post #6. There are more discussions.:reading::reading:

hi mac i placed an order early today but i dont get paid until wednesday. i can send payment wednesday morning if its ok. thank you. paul

damn Macboat! I give you huge credit for organizing this! Looks like a lof of stuff to deal with. Damn I am really tempted to get one of these just to try it out. But i have a spare mp10 and mp40 sitting in my reef closet

Last edited:
damn Macboat! I give you huge credit for organizing this! Looks like a lof of stuff to deal with. Damn I am really tempted to get one of these just to try it out. But i have a spare mp10 and mp40 sitting in my reef closet

+1 Macboat deserves a medal for this. This turned into a huge GB and it has been handled wonderfully. :thumbsup:

Might as well try out at least one of them out right? Lol

I know this isn't really the appropriate thread for this but I'm lazy.:lmao:

Seeing the 800gph rating, what's the upside to one of these vs, say, a Koralia 1050gph for a few bucks less? I know the 40s are monsters but the ratings for the 25 seem a bit "meh". What am I missing?

buy one, you will find out! :fun2:
I actually like the new coralia a lot, they get rid the clicks noise when turned on and off.

I was about to just order another Koralia but figured I'd roll the dice on that 2100gph rating so I ordered one.

Thanks for organizing the GP.

Payment sent… I can’t wait. MacBoat, thanks for all the hard work your doing. This is my first group buy. Let me know if I did anything wrong. Thanks again.

You need come out of the closet and order one! :bigeyes:
I don't know, I have never used it before, can't wait to try it myself.
Thanks for the complients, they make me blush...:eek:

+1 Macboat deserves a medal for this. This turned into a huge GB and it has been handled wonderfully. :thumbsup:
Might as well try out at least one of them out right? Lol
Stop it! I am embarrassed. Like Francis said, lets not do premature celebration.....

Payment sent… I can’t wait. MacBoat, thanks for all the hard work your doing. This is my first group buy. Let me know if I did anything wrong. Thanks again.
You did everything perfectly, Kudos to 1st timer!

Mac,

When will you know if you'll be able to order more of the WP40. I posted it on the sheet too late :( lmk thks.

Mac,

If you can't get me a WP40 I'd be happy with 2 WP25s and you can keep whatever the difference is.

Thanks,
Cory

I purchased two of the 40's last week and just sent you $96 for two of the WP25's , I didn't update the spreadsheet, because I wasn't sure if I should put it under my existing info or not.

In paypal I hit the submit button before putting in my RC info.
I also PM'd you my info etc...

Thanks

Mac,

When will you know if you'll be able to order more of the WP40. I posted it on the sheet too late :( lmk thks.

Its a little bit complicated. On one hand, we have a lot orders. On the other hand, still there are people not paid. The sales lady is very nice let me to add orders however, I don't want to add too many then we stuck with non-paid units.
I already move the line.

Mac,
If you can't get me a WP40 I'd be happy with 2 WP25s and you can keep whatever the difference is.
Cory
I already move the line.

I purchased two of the 40's last week and just sent you $96 for two of the WP25's , I didn't update the spreadsheet, because I wasn't sure if I should put it under my existing info or not.
PM replied. I got the payment and updated the file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back