July meeting

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10344162#post10344162 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Tomoko Schum
Back in March when he hosted, he gave us this direction:

For those of you that haven't been here before our address is
20469 Turner Ln
Toney, AL 35773

Google maps displays his location pretty accurately.

Tomoko

^ Thats it!

Will

I thought I was going to be in St. Louis, but now it doesn't look like that's happening, so I might actually make this meeting.

the 28th is good for me .....just got back from vacation---(note to self never let father fish sit again) ....will need directions and list of what is needed

Who's bringing frags to trade?
I know the frag swap is coming up in a few weeks, but since we're having a meeting . . .

I'm looking for some Acropora frags.

I have some nice Green Trumpet / Candy (Caulastrea) Frags, some Pink/Peach Kenya tree (Lemnalia) I'd like to trade.
I also have plenty of Pink Pom Pom Xenia if anybody wants some.

Send me a PM.

Does anybody need kenya tree? Grape calurpa? don't know if they are desirable or not, but I seem to have plenty of micro stars and green spaghetti worms I could fish out if anybody does not have these.
Lisa

green spaghetti worms? hmm, I don't believe I have any of those.

I would love to add those to my fuge if you get a chance to fish some out... I already have micro stars though.

I can separate some of my codium if anyone is interested. It has decided to grow now.

god knows i dont need any micro stars, i know i could have the market cornered on them and would not mind sharing them either if someone would like about 40,000,000,000 of them :)

Change of plans for me, looks like i'll be out of town this weekend and won't make the meeting. Definitely my loss! once again i'll miss seeing 8-balls tanks.

Nobody has told me what to bring. Dessert, slaw or both? If it is slaw, are onions a problem? I can leave them out, just let me know.
thanks,
Lisa

Uhh if you want to bring slaw that would be great.. I plan on having BBQ, chips and drinks. What every else you guys want to bring is up to you.

Will

Sounds great

uhh how bout we just say in the middle.. So 12:30 lol.. We will be home so if anyone is a few mins early or late no big deal.

Will

Sooo sorry, we will not be able to make it. With 3 kids, something is always coming up. I guess there will always be reef club meetings, but kids do not last forever. They soon grow up and do not need parents, (at least that is what I have been told)
Lisa

Back