June Meeting

Thanks to all that came to the meting. We will be having demonstrations at future meetings and as we grow we will have more going on at the meetings. The club is still young and some things are still in the proces of being started up.

I will see all of you at the next meeting, sorry that I have to miss this one.
I'm sorry I could not make this meeting either. It was not without effort and some serious begging but the two weeks in Phoenix and the ever growing honey-do list prevented it. :( I hope it was a good one!!

Jay

No worries Jay. we all know you are a very busy man and will attend when you are able. The meeting was a good one, of course.

i had a good time, daniel's store is really setup nicely. It was nice to meet some new people. I took my camera, and when i went to take a picture of professor voltage giving a lecture on sump design, my batteries were dead. so no pics of the meeting or the store.

Nobody took pics?!?!?!? What gives? :( Sorry i missed the meeting though. :(
So busy at work...

Steffen Sparks

I would've taken pics then it would've taken me a month to post them :) Can someone post the names of the people that won the raffle?

I know that Ryan won one bag of salt and Justin won a bag as well. The not present person was contacted during the meeting and was going to go by the store and pick up the salt. He is a regular customer of the coral reef. A lot of people entered and I think a lot of them must have visited the website because the visitor count went up a bunch. We had some new and different people at the meeting this time. It was nice to meet all the new people as well as see all the old faces. Everyting is going nicely as far as the club goes and is moving forward. At least tis is what I see happening, but this is JMO and I guess I could be all wrong. I am happy with how things are going for a new club. It will take time for it to grow and to make things happen, but it is already happening.

I want to again thank everyone that is attending meetings as well as posting here on the forum. I have said it before and will say it again, it takes all of us to make STARS work and get strong and stay strong.

Glad the meeting went well. New faces and all. I do miss all the action but will be back for the september meeting. Thanks audrey for the minutes email. Was there a sign in sheet for this meeting? If you could, would you please email me a copy? Also a copy for the May meeting, I never got that.

The raffle was a great idea to draw in new faces and it looks like there was success, so maybe this is the route to take to increase membership. Keep up the great vibe!!

meeting

meeting

As usual, it's always good to get a chance to meet with fellow saltwater people and talk. In this meeting we exchanged a lot of ideas about the direction/structure of the Club. Few more faces this time and that seem like maybe we are headed in the right direction. Thanks to The Coral Reef for hosting this meeting.

Thanks Ryan for the frag.

Hey Jay, I will scan the sign in sheet for you for the May meeting and it is my understanding that Ryan might have some meeting notes for the June meeting. I suppose that someone has the sign in sheet for the June meeting since I could not attend. Let me know how I can get my hands on the June meeting stuff please.

Sounds like it was a good meeting and it would be a good idea to summarize all the items that were discussed while they are still fresh.

Audrey I have the sign in sheet as well as the minutes. I will see if I can scan both and get sent to you. I believe it was a good meeting. We covered a lot of different things and every one came up with some good ideas and shared them.

Rumor has it that the club "rooster" was present at the meeting, but I hear that he never made it out of his car seat. Can't I trust you guys to do anything right when I'm not there?

Audrey the only thing you can trust Justin and I to do right when you are not here is show up for the meeting on time. And you can count on us to show up late if you are going.

Audrey the only thing you can trust Justin and I to do right when you are not here is show up for the meeting on time. And you can count on us to show up late if you are going. :beer:

Oh yes by the way the club "rooster " did go to the meeting. He road in his car seat all the way to El Paso. But some how Justin didn't get the poor guy out of his car seat where he was all safe and sound, but rather he left him in the truck all closed up with no windows even a crack open in that heat. I have him here at the house still treating for heat stroke, I think he may have suffered some drain bamage or something. :beer:

Justin I tried to make the meeting last at least that much longer but you kept giving me that look, like if I didn't get in the truck I could find my own way home. So now you tell me we could have had dinner had I just stayed longer. Now I am really starting to see how you are.

Poor poor rooster, all he does is sit around and drool now he cant even crow. I say I say go away boy, ya bother me.

Back