Just picked this up. Thx FAOIS

I don't think that's the actual fish he picked up guys...

Correct. The pick was posted when I left Faois from a Google search . Mine is a juv it will go through changes to look like the pic I posted as an adult. The pic has a copyright on it sorry didn't mean to confuse. Mine looks closer to other pic posted. I can't ever get good picture of fish. I don't have the camera skills :( I wish.

It's doing great I'm very excited. It's with a copper and butterfly that bobby gave me to try and save. The copper band is going great too!!!

Roger

Correct. The pick was posted when I left Faois from a Google search . Mine is a juv it will go through changes to look like the pic I posted as an adult. The pic has a copyright on it sorry didn't mean to confuse. Mine looks closer to other pic posted. I can't ever get good picture of fish. I don't have the camera skills :( I wish.

It's doing great I'm very excited. It's with a copper and butterfly that bobby gave me to try and save. The copper band is going great too!!!

Roger
Mines a juvenile, so it's probably similar to mine...

0a29a2e94b3c368f297f92eed5b9c9a9.jpg

a30454856b2ea40d472703d02e666d83.jpg

Just picked this up. Thx FAOIS

I have one too. Mine is a juvenile as well. It was sold to me as a bariene. I got an awesome deal on it.
ba1c25c90fd3c3f7107d3e212d6d9889.jpg

Small dussumieri's are really cheap compared to overpriced Achilles

Achilles are priced accordingly for their current availability and demand. While I do not enjoy paying today's market price for such a finicky fish, the price is what it is and if I want the species the piper must be paid.

A thread from a couple of years ago that accurately explains why the price for this fish has recently increased, Why are achilles tangs so expensive?

Back