Kraash Bash!!!!!!!! 3-12-11

It was an awesome night/morning :D thanks to everyone that came and helped to make such a great time!

Someone left their mag lite flash light, lmk who you are so I can get it back to you!

Yes, we just used an old hollow core door I had from a remodel project. It is probably not to specs by the offical beer pong rules, but it works!

Beth and I had a great time. Its a shame we had to leave so early, I blame myself. Thanks for getting Beth a birthday cake guys, we got a kick out of that! Thanks agian Mike and Jen, awesome as always :thumbsup:

What time did it wrap up?

when freddie's head hit the table... it never happened, but we all watched and it came close.

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

What a blast from the past! I see Kraash now and then when I work in Vandalia. I do believe this was the last one. R.I.P. Randy...

OMG!!! Imagine the surprise when I get an email saying someone has replied to a thread from the Kraash Bash thread. I have not seen Mike in years. Nice to see a couple OG slash guys still on this board. I got on here a year ago and only recognized a few names. Hope everyone is doing well. I miss my tank but too much going on to start a new one now but I will have another one one of these days.

Back