LA gig on the way

bjledbetter

I have swore for 2 years that I wouldn't order a gig online I would find one local. I did and it died in two weeks because I did something stupid. Well I bit the bullet and ordered one on LA this morning and it should be here tomorrow! I ordered large so hopefully it comes in big and doing well for just shipping. Hope it has some color to as it says tan. Pics when it gets here.

I do I have a pair of picasso. And yea I keep cipro on hand in case I need it for my mags. May try and get some spetra

The gig I ordered from LA was bleached yellow when it arrived, after treatment it turned into a ghost gig it was so bleached. It's finally regained most if not all of it's color and it current is Pink + Green tips, top down view looks more purple tone but it hasn't fully went purple and green yet so we'll see.

The gig I ordered from LA was bleached yellow when it arrived, after treatment it turned into a ghost gig it was so bleached. It's finally regained most if not all of it's color and it current is Pink + Green tips, top down view looks more purple tone but it hasn't fully went purple and green yet so we'll see.

Non-bias opinion, his is more of a tan but there are green tips closer to the center and pink that may go more purple in spots. Regardless of tan or not, they look great either way. I wouldn't expect anything but a tan, but there are some really cool multicolor "tan" gigs.

Non-bias opinion, his is more of a tan but there are green tips closer to the center and pink that may go more purple in spots. Regardless of tan or not, they look great either way. I wouldn't expect anything but a tan, but there are some really cool multicolor "tan" gigs.

Going to make me take pics.. thanks

Justinky let's see it lol. And I'm still waiting not so patiently for mine to arrive. Its cold here so I'm kinda worried. As ups says it been on a truck for three hours already

It should be Ok.

Don't be afraid to treat it sooner than later.

It is exciting to get new creatures. I hope you get a nice one!

Justinky let's see it lol. And I'm still waiting not so patiently for mine to arrive. Its cold here so I'm kinda worried. As ups says it been on a truck for three hours already

I couldn't get a good top down photo so I will have to try that again later when I have more time. The tips are more of a tanish yellow than green.

LHAzbjM.jpg

Back