Lanthium

LOTUS50GOD

Who is dosing... and where do you buy it..
Im currently dosing 120 ml a day of NoPox and its not reducing my PO4.
I have no PO4 from my RODO.
Im looking to buy this in bulk to get my PO4 down...

My tank is 800 gallons and my PO4 is over 1.0
My ULR PO4 test water is navy blue... My tank is mostly fish, but I would keep some softies...

I think for big tanks people use the SeaKlear phosphate remover for pools. It's lanthanum Chloride. You can get it at Walmart. It's stronger concentration so you might have to find a dilution recipe or just eye-drop the stuff.

SeaKlear.jpg

Curious do you have an algae problem or are you after your phosphate because you think you should? Many big tanks have higher than "recommended" phosphate and look great.

I think for big tanks people use the SeaKlear phosphate remover for pools. It's lanthanum Chloride. You can get it at Walmart. It's stronger concentration so you might have to find a dilution recipe or just eye-drop the stuff.

View attachment 32389163

Curious do you have an algae problem or are you after your phosphate because you think you should? Many big tanks have higher than "recommended" phosphate and look great.
No algea issues... Tank is 18 months.. but I used the rock out of my old 360 reef.... I am not able to keep any SPS... and LPS wont last in my tank more than a week... My PO4 is off the chart... Im using some old rocks, so im sure its in my rock work and leaching out... on the ULR PO4 meter, Its maxed.. the test water is navy blue....

Back