Largo 300 new build

Moved more items over from the 120 today. Thanks Rob Thorn and Shaun! for the help!! Things looking good. Will be breaking down the 120 in the next 30 days or so. Some stuff will show up for sale including a few really healthy fish (purple tang and Blue Hippo).

Nice!!! Was going to text you today. Any chance you have room for a 18 wide green cap:)? Are you going to meeting?

Update is everything is going great.
Huge frag auction next week at Mikes house. Bring all you have. Woot woot.

Rob, sucks to be me. Selling it all now and keeping frags. Getting ready for upcoming upgrade. I will be there.

I'd say heck yeah to kegerator but Guinness is better room temp. So wait, they said no to the frag auction? Why? I feel like quite a few people showed up just for the frag auction therefore in return exposing them to the club and its members, seems like a win win to me.

I'd say heck yeah to kegerator but Guinness is better room temp. So wait, they said no to the frag auction? Why? I feel like quite a few people showed up just for the frag auction therefore in return exposing them to the club and its members, seems like a win win to me.

Dunno, I am just hosting the meeting. I asked if possible, was told no.

Update please!! Did that banddit do the job?

Tank is going along very well. Between Copper Banded Butterfly and Berghias, Aiptasia population is shrinking fast ( I would say down by 60-70% now). Growth on all SPS excellent as well as zoa's, LPS, and softies. Finding I need to crank up the CaRx a little, but that is going well also. Going to Hawaii for a week, but when I get back, want to concentrate on adding some nice high end frags and expand on where I want my zoa garden to be.

Strawberry Shortcake

Red Planet

Raspberry Limeaid

ORA Peral Berry

Back