Largo 300 new build

I got a chance to see this tank in person today. All i have to say is WOW, one of the most silence tank i have seen....Super Quite.

Making water :)
Have 400 gallons worth of salt (thanks FAOIS)!
Have 200 lbs of new live rock plus what I have in the 120 (I will only start with the 200 lbs, 120 items over the course of the next 2 months).
Have a little time this weekend........ Hummmm, thinking it will be in the house and starting to cycle by the end of the weekend!!

A little down time with my grandbaby :) Getting ready for the move tomorrow. She loves the 120, can't wait to sit in front of the 300 with her!!

Got the beast moved in today. A huge thanks to robthorn (Rob), Emster (Emmett), ekoroknay (Eric), Irishtang (Sean) on the help. I couldn't have done it without you all for sure!

Tank will ultimately be rolled into the center of the wall in the picture, but until I get cycled and contents transferred, I have a "wall of tanks"!

Mike that tank looks amazing, I love the color of the stand and canopy. Did you make the stand doors like the 120 where they are completely removable?

Mike this tank kicks *** so hard! This looks like a much, much larger scale of my old 75g next to a 20g frag tank.

Yep, Frag tank to the left.

LOL - My wife has different opinion!!

Mike this tank kicks *** so hard! This looks like a much, much larger scale of my old 75g next to a 20g frag tank.

This thing dwarfs the 120. Got 100 gallons of water in tonight :) As much as my 120 just about and it looks bare!

Mike that tank looks amazing, I love the color of the stand and canopy. Did you make the stand doors like the 120 where they are completely removable?

Yes, doors on hood and stand just lift out.

Back