Largo 300 new build

Thanks Snaphook! They love their new home. Naso and Powderblue are swimming the length constantly! The Naso is truely one of the nicest I have seen. The PowderBlue is flawless as well!

Very pretty fish

Thanks, picture does it no justice. This thing is a beast! Has to be 1.5 inches thick!

Stop by after work sometime Sean!

Eeermrrrrgeeerd!

I think it would fill your pico nicely :)!

Its gonna looks awesome!

Every day it improves for sure!

Where is the like button?

Rob - you wait till you see this guy!

Thanks All!

A little boring right now. Just going through new tank "stuff" as expected. Getting everything worked out on the sump levels and top off and skimmer and.....
New Archon controller will be here tomorrow. Kind of excited about that (actually pretty cool controller (open source, wifi built in, plenty of I/O...)). New fish adds doing great, started putting easy sps over (digi, caps, incredible hulk), they are doing fine.

I have two RW-20s running in else mode at about 60%. I am surprised at the movement of water from these beasts. The Naso loves to swim against the current which is cool.

Overall very happy. hope it goes well, .... ya never know with these things for sure :)

Thanks Snaphook! They love their new home. Naso and Powderblue are swimming the length constantly! The Naso is truely one of the nicest I have seen. The PowderBlue is flawless as well!

It's crazy how small they look in that set up! lol..

Beautiful tank!!

The archon does exist!! lol..

I'm jealous.

I plan to upgrade later down the road.

Updates please. I want to see lots of pics...

Waiting to order mine....Need more overtime...lol

Well, I will have worked through the connection "routine" so when you get yours I can help! Having a little trouble with the wireless ip, I will figure out very soon. It came up real quick, just having trouble getting to it from my home network. I will post some pics tomorrow night after I get hooked to my network.

Back