Last Post

AqCons

Just to let you all know, before the moderators take this down, I was contacted by Reef Central and told that since I was a business I can no longer buy or sell or trade on here. As many of you know, I didn't post very often, especially selling anything, but when I did, it was either given away or sold at my cost just to help out the fellow hobbyists. I did buy some used tanks, equipment, live rock, etc from some of you. And when I was contacted by someone wanting what I purchased before they had a chance to reply to the ad, I sold it to them for what I paid. Anyway, their rules are their rules. I guess I didn't read them too carefully since I wasn't making any profit from giving stuff away or even from anything I sold on here (since it was at my cost). Thanks to those of you who helped me out when I had questions.

Happy Reefing!

Tammy

Can you post the message you received from reef central? It might help us understand it better and possibly help.

She is saying that reef central will not let her use postings to buy, sell or trade because she owns a business. The sad thing is she sold at cost to the local hobbists(like the post they took down) and also bought several things on this sight. She doesn't own a store front and only made a profit on her existing maintenance customers.

Back