LEAP LEAR is just around the corner!

Kreeger1

KING LEAR
Reeftrader is up and running for this years frag fest. LEAP LEAR is feb 29th ...
From 11-4 at our usual location at the strongsville holiday inn. If your planning on staying over night Friday or Saturday contact the hotel direct 440-238-8800 and use code Lear for 79.00 discounted rooms. Discount only works with a direct call to them. Rates are good till January 29th.
The event sold out of vendor space in a day and will make for another amazing day of reefing fun!
Any questions fire away
Erik

What image upload site works with reeftrader??

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I use drop box for all my listings, I don't think many others are using it. It is free, works very well, images load fast, and it is reasonably easy to use once you figure everything out.

Getting the correct link is not easy. It is a pain to figure out, and a pain every time even if you know how.

I use drop box for all my listings, I don't think many others are using it. It is free, works very well, images load fast, and it is reasonably easy to use once you figure everything out.

Getting the correct link is not easy. It is a pain to figure out, and a pain every time even if you know how.

It may be a pain, but it's free this way!

I will not be able to attend this year unfortunatly. This will be the first time I've missed since it's inception. Happy fragging to those attending!

The "Attend" icon isn't active for me. When I scroll over it, I get the red circle with the slash through it? I've tried two different browsers.

I had the same problem. I had to type the name into a search and then start all over again with the attend information. Hope it works for you bud.

First LEAR Frag Swap for me. Looking to pick up a few corals. Should I come prepared with my own bags/tupperware for transport? or will the seller have bags? Sorry for such a simple/newbie question.

Thanks

First LEAR Frag Swap for me. Looking to pick up a few corals. Should I come prepared with my own bags/tupperware for transport? or will the seller have bags? Sorry for such a simple/newbie question.

Thanks

They take care of all that for you, they're pros.

The "Attend" icon isn't active for me. When I scroll over it, I get the red circle with the slash through it? I've tried two different browsers.

I see the red circle with the slash through it when I'm either not logged in or I've already clicked attend. Make sure it doesn't say "Attending" and that you're logged in.

Thanks

Just bring a small cooler or lunch tote(to keep frags warm) to put the bags/ containers the sellers give you in. Most sellers use little plastic cups with snap on lids for the frags.
I went to the Berea show in Oct.(1st frag show for me) and brought blue plastic bags to carry my stuff in. I learned from others who had been to many frag shows to bring a cooler or lunch tote, size depends on how much your buying.

See you at the show--your going to love it.

Loui - See you up there. Should be fun. Hopefully the weather wont be too bad for the drive. Have my Truck so not too worried ,but 4 wheel drive doesn't really help much on ice.

Yes weather shouldn’t be too bad. Just a little cold. There’s about an inch of snow now but there’s not supposed to be much more snow/ice before the swap

Back