leap seconds and SUN command questions

Travis

10 and over club
My first issue is regarding my AC Pro clock being off. I'm not sure exactly how far off it is but it is more than 50 seconds. The problem is if I enter any input greater than +\- 50 seconds into aquanotes it will not update it to my AC PRO. Is this the greatest value that can be input?

My second issue is regarding the SUN commands for my lighting cycle. I wish to use the SUN commands to simulate natural variations but I don't want all of my lights on for that long. It seems that if I enter values greater than +/- 120 into the SUN command it will not update to my AC PRO. Is this the greatest value that can be entered?

50 Seconds is the max offset for AquaNotes. On the controller itself you can enter larger offsets. If you have AquaNotes 3.0 you can have you PC automatically set the AquaController's clock if it deviates too far.
+/- 120 are the max offset for the sun statement. You could use the time statements to turn a light on during the middle of the day if you don't want full lighting intensity all day long. This works out pretty well as sunrise and sunset times change pretty symetrically.

Curt

We only offer AquaNotes support through email or voice. Please send an email (support@neptunesys.com) or call 408-578-3022, and we'll help you out. Please have your 12 digit authorization code ready.

Curt

Back