Lear frag fest 2019

Kreeger1

KING LEAR
Feb 23rd from 11-4 again. Strongsville holiday, same location
I posted on face book yesterday that vendors and early birds could now reserve space....vendor space sold out in 7 HOURS!!! We have 7 early bird spots still open
Happy reefing
Erik

I need to start saving now. No matter how much I save and plan for I always end up needing more for new corals that I didn't even know I wanted :)

Thanks Dave, here's the list of vendors that made the cut this year, good handful of new names too
Booyah's reef
Jason Fox Signature corals
a Reef Creation
Cherry corals
Midwest Aquaculture
Dutch Family Reef
Coral Lust
CJ Corals
Under water gardens
Reef Donkey
Eye Candy Coral
Reef Deep
Blue Line
Mythic Reef
Zoanthid Gardens
DC aquaculture
Light House Corals
Coral reef connection
Ricks corals
Labos Aquatics
T-ball
Premium Polyps
Mermaids cove
Motor city
Golden Basket
Fragapolooza
Supreme reef
Summit city
Aznutty

Early bird space is down to 4 tables spots

Thanks
Erik

Thanks Dave, here's the list of vendors that made the cut this year, good handful of new names too
Booyah's reef
Jason Fox Signature corals
a Reef Creation
Cherry corals
Midwest Aquaculture
Dutch Family Reef
Coral Lust
CJ Corals
Under water gardens
Reef Donkey
Eye Candy Coral
Reef Deep
Blue Line
Mythic Reef
Zoanthid Gardens
DC aquaculture
Light House Corals
Coral reef connection
Ricks corals
Labos Aquatics
T-ball
Premium Polyps
Mermaids cove
Motor city
Golden Basket
Fragapolooza
Supreme reef
Summit city
Aznutty

Early bird space is down to 4 tables spots

Thanks
Erik

What no Beefs Reef? :lmao: :blown:

Discount for rooms if your planning on staying the night is up on the 22nd. LEAR or LEAR group is the discount you should mention. Call Strongsville holiday inn directly

First 50 paid attendees get a bag of salt from Fritz!
we added a booth for Fritz and Gregs Corals as well
see you in a month!!!

New vendors added to the list... Dirks dry goods, Cheesy corals, Greg's Corals and Fritz!!!
about 2 weeks away!!!

Hey LEAR reefers. Just a friendly hello from your neighbors in Pittsburgh. We have several of our club members traveling to LEAR swap this weekend. Our fragswap is on April 7 - hope you guys and gals travel over to our swap. Details on the 3RMAS website, reef Central 3 Rivers Marine society area, and our Facebook page.

Wish there wasn’t a way to cancel Reservations once made on ReefTrader, some of you folks are making this very difficult and somewhat unpleasant to say the least.

Wish there wasn't a way to cancel Reservations once made on ReefTrader, some of you folks are making this very difficult and somewhat unpleasant to say the least.

Cancellations stink, but it is better then someone no showing on you at the swap. At least a cancellation gives you a heads up

Cancellations stink, but it is better then someone no showing on you at the swap. At least a cancellation gives you a heads up

I have to confess, the first time I started browsing on ReefTrader.com using my phone, I *accidentally* requested 4 items without knowing it until I wandered over to "My Reservations". One of them was yours. I must have hit the "Request Item" button when touching the screen to swipe/scroll. If the buttons weren't nearly as wide as the window, that might not happen so much. After that, I was extra careful where my finger touched down when swiping to scroll.

I have to confess, the first time I started browsing on ReefTrader.com using my phone, I *accidentally* requested 4 items without knowing it until I wandered over to "My Reservations". One of them was yours. I must have hit the "Request Item" button when touching the screen to swipe/scroll. If the buttons weren't nearly as wide as the window, that might not happen so much. After that, I was extra careful where my finger touched down when swiping to scroll.

How dare you cancel on me!! :) I noticed the quick cancellation and figured it was an accidental reservation.

I've done the same. There should be some form of "confirmation" question when reserving an item. To this day I still don't know how I was doing that.

Had a blast yesterday, great swap as always. Hopefully see u all at the Pittsburgh 3RMAS swap April 7th.

I had a number of people either reserve and cancel immediately, or vice versa. Some sent texts explaining they fat fingered it. I also think I accidentally canceled a purple plasma Acropora I really wanted, it just dropped off the list somehow without me noticing. I bet I can get it next swap but am sorry if someone cut me a frag and left it at home.

Back