LEAR - Lake Erie Frag Fest, 2013

Deadline approaching

Deadline approaching

Only a couple more days to pre-order shirts. If you want a shirt be sure to pre-order now, there will be few, if any for sale at the swap.

Pre-ordered shirts will be avaliable for pickup at the swap.

Shirts can be shipped for an additional $5.

The 2013 LEAR Lake Erie Frag Fest T-shirts are now available for pre-order.

$20 Short Sleeve
2013SwapShirtSS_zpsd43a4bb0.jpg

$26 Long Sleeve
2013SwapShirtLong_zpsd513c02d.jpg

Limited Supply Available - order now (Scroll halfway down the page to order)

T-shirt Orders will be available for pickup at the swap (it is highly recommended that you pre-order, there may not be any for sale at the swap)

Please provide your full name with your order.

This year's shirt features the lovable Orangespotted Filefish (Oxymonacanthus longirostris)

Order your shirt by clicking here or visiting learclub.com (Scroll halfway down the page to order)

Tomorrow, 2/7 is the last day to pre-order shirts.

Pre-ordered shirts will be available for pick-up at the swap.

Shirts can be shipped for an additional $5.00

The 2013 LEAR Lake Erie Frag Fest T-shirts are now available for pre-order.

$20 Short Sleeve
2013SwapShirtSS_zpsd43a4bb0.jpg

$26 Long Sleeve
2013SwapShirtLong_zpsd513c02d.jpg

Limited Supply Available - order now (Scroll halfway down the page to order)

T-shirt Orders will be available for pickup at the swap (it is highly recommended that you pre-order, there may not be any for sale at the swap)

Please provide your full name with your order.

This year's shirt features the lovable Orangespotted Filefish (Oxymonacanthus longirostris)

Order your shirt by clicking here or visiting learclub.com (Scroll halfway down the page to order)

Quick question. This will be my first time ever posting anything to sale on frag swapper. I have already posted things and have had interest. I then send an email to request to commit to the sale, and they "changed their mind". What is the best way to deal with situation like this or people you never dealt with before?

Quick question. This will be my first time ever posting anything to sale on frag swapper. I have already posted things and have had interest. I then send an email to request to commit to the sale, and they "changed their mind". What is the best way to deal with situation like this or people you never dealt with before?

You will have that. There are inconsiderate people who will request things, you confirm and then a few days latter they cancel. So then it should show back up as available on fragswapper.

Some of us keep a list of "cancelers" and sometimes share the list with others. I won't deal again with someone who canceled on me or someone I know, but that's just me.

Now less than (2) weeks away!!!!
You won't want to miss this event. Huge event area with some of the countries top vendors, and an estimated 700-1000 swappers in attendance.

Open to the public.
General Admission Entry Fee - $5 (Kids 12 and under FREE)

Lake Erie Frag Fest - 2013
Saturday, February 23rd
12:00pm - 4:00pm
Strongsville Holiday Inn
15471 Royalton Rd.
Strongsville, OH 44136

"¢ Buy, sell, and trade corals, fish, equipment, and more with your fellow hobbyists.
"¢ Now one of the largest frag swap events in Northeast Ohio!
"¢ Open to the public.
"¢ Huge event area. 40% more space than last years event Over 9600 Sq. Ft!!!!!
"¢ Plenty of parking.
"¢ Huge raffle including multiple special Grand Prize Raffles!
"¢ Food, drinks, and a full bar.
"¢ Discounted Hotel Accommodations.
"¢ Fun for everyone!
"¢ FragSwapper utilization.

Visit: www.LearClub.com for more info.

I figure I will try here first with my question.

With this event coming fast and hear I don't want to miss it, is there any thing I can do to keep the coral I buy at the event alive to my lights get here? They are not shipping till3-1-13. I am looking for zoos mostly.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Either borrow a light or have a friend hold them in his tank until your lights arrive.

This is the first "big" coral buy for me. I have reserved a number of frags and will do some browsing, for my one expensive purchase.

Really looking forward to it.

Raffel, raffel, raffel....I heard that it was awesome last year and going to be even better this year! Let's get to saving those spare twenties people....oh, I mean there isn't anything you want, so don't worry about it. I have it taken care of. He, He, He......

Back