Leaving to something fishy tomorrow at 8:00am

zooqi

Dr. Zooqi
Premium Member
We will be driving to something fishy and back tomorrow. Plans to go to Hidden Reef, Wholesale location in NJ, Pets plus is cancelled. We are just going down and back. I have to meet somebody tomorrow and Nate needs to get some sleep so we changed plans. I called about those Clarkiis and they were at SF as of today 3pm.

just went to email that friend about my plan change but it looks like no need to change our plans. If we decide to do what we planned is ok with me. Will figure out once we take the highway tomorrow.

Just got back and it looked like Nate barely made it through the trip. I don't blame him being up since yesterday.
Nate : i got those two clarks ready for you and they have air so no rush even if is hours later. Take a nap and give eme a call and we will take care of them.
Here is what I figured I do with othat three. I put all three in the kitchen tank where that other pair was. This way I can find out if the female will ignore it (male) or it will fight it (female). I freshwater dipped three of them. Right now they are all in one corner recovering. Will have to see what happens. i will setup few more systems today to be ready for other pairs so we don't lose them (hate to see fish die). Hopefully the darker Clarkii is male and that will be good (counting they all survive next two days) .

The second one is a female and it did not take long to figure that out. Now we got three Clarkii females and two males. I devided them and hopefully they look good for the next two to three days. Afraid of brook and usually can tell in 24hrs.

Back