LED reef Lighting question

IXA1929

Hi I am new to setting up saltwater aquariums but have done some research into it and understand the basic concepts and wanted to give it a try. I am in the process of the nitrogen cycle now and I already purchased an 10w led flood light off ebay that claims it is for reef aquariums and is rated at 20000k. Every aquarium store I have been at to look at coral has a blueish whiteish light shineing on their coral but this light that I purchased seems to look "cool white look to it" it also seems to be very bright for the aquarium. I was wondering if i would need more blue combined with this to grow and support most photosynthetic coral or if these specs alone will work ? The tank is not very big only 5 gallons so I would hate to overlight the coral and kill it. Also If this light is truley rated at 20000k what kind of corals would it be able to handle as well for a test piece to add to the tank to prove the light would properly support coral as well as not overlight and kill the coral (just incase) ?

The tank depth is 10 inches deep

This is the link to the ebay auction

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aquarium-Re...05&prg=11353&rk=2&rkt=6&sd=281082800268&rt=nc

Thank you !!

Back