LF Apex I/O module

AZBigJohn

Usually confused...
My auto top off relay died (okay, I dropped it in the container:headwalls:), so I was going to hook my floats into my Apex Jr. To do that I need an I/O module.

Anyone have one lying around they aren't using, or know if any shops might sell them locally? The shipping is almost as much as the module online, unless I figure out more stuff to get the total up to the free shipping level.

Thanks!

Put it in your shopping cart on brs. Give it two days and they will send you a $5 off coupon. That should help with shipping. Shipping should not be more than $8 to begin with. So now it's $3

First class mail with BRS on this would be $3.50. And no tax, so about a wash with what you'd pay locally, assuming no LFS has one in stock.

Thanks for the ideas, guys. I tried the leave it in the cart trick, but just got an email saying "You're cart expires in 8 hours" and then the cart just emptied. I never bought something that small and light on BRS before. My shipping has always been in the $10-20 range...

I'll just order one then!

Yeah I wrote that all wrong meant to say the op also needs a base unit with I/o connection, in addition to the bo box. the Jr doesn't come with one, I believe?

I have an EB8 inline too, which I believe has the IO port, but thanks for letting me know. I'll check on that.

You are correct; Jr does not have an I/O connection. This would require a PM1, 2, or 3.

ARGHHHH!!!!!

Now I need to buy something else, or just return the IO box, and do another ATO system....

Wish I had figured this all out before I decided to go with the Jr.

Back