LF: Aquarium donation for non-profit mental health agency

hyacinth

One of our program managers brought up the idea of placing an aquarium in one of our outpatient sites to help relieve stress for our clients. I just wanted to see if anyone has a tank and stand and/or other equipment to donate or sell for a good price. It would ideally be 3-4 ft in length. I work for a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides mental health services for Santa Clara County. We would be able to provide a donation receipt. Thanks, Alan

Would you be interested in a glass 180g Visio peninsula tank, stand and sump? It's 60"x24"x24". My friend is moving his restaurant at the end of March and might not need this tank.

Reach out to me when it’s up and running, I’ll have my company ship you a green pally rock. Low maintenance and look nice.

Let me know what you end up with and I'll see what odds and ends i have after starting up my new build. Might even have a smaller 26 gallon bowfront tank and stand if you want to make a smaller species specific setup too. Only catch is I'm in Santa Rosa.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Let me know what you end up with and I'll see what odds and ends i have after starting up my new build. Might even have a smaller 26 gallon bowfront tank and stand if you want to make a smaller species specific setup too. Only catch is I'm in Santa Rosa.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Hey thanks--appreciate it!

Hi Alan
I have a set, peninsula tank and cabinet (I made the cabinet)
I’ve offered it on BAR couple times but so far no one has pulled the trigger.
The tank itself is new, Oceanic peninsula 36x18, 24 tall (70g)
Cabinet is short of the 80” in height, footprint is about 45x22.
Never got to set the system.
LMK if that is something you could be interested in...

Just wanted to thank those who offered and especially Mario for donating this beautiful peninsula tank with stand and canopy. I just need to finish plumbing it and figure out whether to set up as FW or SW.
ef8bdeef29d46fe56bc38d1dfdcde301.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finished plumbing and finally was able to add sand, saltwater, and some live rock. I just have an old CF fixture on it now but will transfer a Kessil 360WE from my other tank this weekend. Looking forward to to adding some hardy fish corals soon.
44355437e34b55d363dfcdf165427a90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m extremely happy the tank found a home. The way is set on that corner, was the initial plan at my place few springs ago.
Great job !

Back