LF Common Clownfish Breeder in Bay Area

Hi folks ... sorry that I haven't checked in for a bit, but I'm still breeding; Darwins and mixed types of percs and ocellaris. I have a pretty good selection now if you would like to PM me with what you're looking for. Most of my pairs are wild, so the babies are F1. I'll try to keep a look out for messages and respond promptly.

Hi folks ... sorry that I haven't checked in for a bit, but I'm still breeding; Darwins and mixed types of percs and ocellaris. I have a pretty good selection now if you would like to PM me with what you're looking for. Most of my pairs are wild, so the babies are F1. I'll try to keep a look out for messages and respond promptly.

I highly recommend Robin! He's great. I've bought a few clowns from him in the past. Great seller and very knowledgeable breeder!

Cool Pmed you

Back