LF Doser

Nola Bear

The timers on my BRS dosers have gotten stuck on twice now. I need to find a reliable doser with an internal timer. I would like to have four solutions set up. If anybody has a trustworthy Doser that will not break The bank, please let me know.

Have a dp4 brand new. Never used. Was going to be for future planted tank fertilizer but decided not to build it

Thanks guys. I'm dosing relatively small amounts right now, and IVe read that the jebao dosers aren't great at small doses.

I have a 4 head GHL if interested. I replaced the LCD screen and it's only about 7 months old and it's been off line 3-4 months now.

I was about to say BryanS4 had a good one for a good price. Lmk if you decide to ditch the Drews, i could use one more. I run mine off of an Apex.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I was about to say BryanS4 had a good one for a good price. Lmk if you decide to ditch the Drews, i could use one more. I run mine off of an Apex.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'll let it out know about the drews for sure after next week when I get the Doser from Bryan.

LF Doser

I've had a dp-4 for well over a year now, no issues at all, not saying no one has had issues, not sure on the brs dosers prices, but I'm going to guess for the price of 2 brs dosers you could add a bit more and get 2 dp-4s keep one as backup or spare parts

Back