Lighting Package F/S

What are the details of your build, John?

Let me know when you're ready to dive in, Michael. :)

Brandon

Im still in the planning stage, however I think I am going to do 96 Cree LEDS with a 50/50 ratio, and using dimmable drivers. I am putting this over a 60" tank (120 gallon). There isnt much to this DIY project once you know what kind of LED's your using. I am still researching Drivers. I know the 2 ive seen people using are the meanwell drivers and buckpucks. The biggest thing I need to figure out is the base to mount everything on and I would like to enclose it with some sort of protection for corrosion. Also, I have seen where people are using marine epoxy to mount the LED's, however I will be using the thermal paste and screw down method, that way its not so hard to replace an LED.

Nice, man. After building Bills, which is also a 50/50 mix, we are adding another string or two of royal blues. I highly recommend doing more of a 60/40 mix. Your par won't suffer at all due to the RBs having a TON of par, FWIW. :) Also, neutral whites tend to be all the rage right now, too, along with adding a few regular blue LEDs for some green. Hopefully we'll have 2 warm whites (since our others are cool whites) and 4 blues over Bill's tank to pop some more colors on Saturday if they come in. In addition to adding more RBs.

Brandon

Yeah, I would tend to agree that a 60/40 mix would be good. I am very interested in seeing this set up in action. Keep me posted.

Always Welcome

Always Welcome

Yeah, I would tend to agree that a 60/40 mix would be good. I am very interested in seeing this set up in action. Keep me posted.

You can alway's come over and take a look when we get them complete and running on the controller doing sunrise/sunset with all the accent bulb colors added.
Bill:wavehand:

Back to the original purpose of this thread! The Pendants and one 250w Ballast have been Sold. The T5HO 36" Is still for sale and the Reefbrite 36" Blue LED and the 4x24" T5HO retro is also still for sale.
Thanks for looking.
Bill

This is the selling thread for my remaining lights for sale. Any info on the LED's are in my LED build thread.
Thanks Bill

Back