Lighting Package F/S

poolkeeper1

OK Folks I have for sale (Pending Installation of my new lighting) a set of Metal Halide Reef Optics II Pendants With Phoenix DE K bulbs (New) 1 mo, 3 mo use. They come with one Lumatek Ballast 250W and One Coralvue 250W Ballast that are both fairly new, Less than 6 months old. I also will have a 36" T5HO Retro kit with Bulbs and reflectors and Ballast this unit was used about 6 months and the Bulbs less than that due to bulb selection.
I am asking 250.00 each for the Metal Halide sets and 150.00 for the T5 set
These will not be available for most likely a week or two but maybe sooner.
And all that know me will attest to the condition of all my equipment (I Hope)
Forgot I also have a 24" T5HO set up also that has four bulbs from my old frag tank with Bulbs, Reflectors, Ballast and a wooden frame I built to set them on a tank close to the water, About 4" and this keeps it all together so you can lift it off for tank access. Asking 150.00 on this one also as it's fairly new with little use.
Thanks for looking
Bill

HAHA!!!! so you are getting the item we talked about! COOL. PM me what they ran you....maybe Uncle sam will gimme some money back.

These are great lights, in like new condition. Good buy for someone needing an update or upgrade :)

Went with 3W Cree LED Fixture that Brandon has the details about, And bought it on his reccomendation. It's a DIY Plug and Play that We plan on adding some upgrades to as to make it Perfect for my tank. Way better than the store bought model you saw that were 1W LED's This has 70 3W Mixture of blues ,Whites and all the Drivers Heat sinks, Fans and all the things i know nothing about.
Brandon said the LED's alone are worth more than i paid for the whole fixture! Lock stock and barrel.
Zach, Homemade Chile for Supper, Call me.
Bill

New fixture sounds awesome. Will have to make a trip down next week to see it.

For anyone considering buying Bill's previous lights... In case you are not already aware, Bill is a great guy to buy from and he has well kept stuff. I can say this with confidence since over 75% of my current setup is from him.

Very cool, Bill keep us posted please. Maybe some pics after installation ? If this works good for you, Im def gonna get these for my tank.

Bump to the top, If there is no interest here i will list in the big sale forum and ship at buyers expense. I'll get sone photos today also. I will make a deal if a local is interested as far as price goes! Also may sell the Reefbrite 36" All Blue LED 6 Months use 175.00 (Brand New Power Supply) At Swap!
Bill

Last edited:
Here are the photos:

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

Ready to move this over to the Sale threads if no interest here, Will part out if you want certain pieces PM me for pricing. Also will ship at buyers expense Lower 48 only.
Bill

I saw this setup today in person. really makes the colors pop! All hardware looked like new.

Thanks Bart, Did you get the tank out of the Van ? Or are you just going to fill it up in there and be the first Mobile Reef tank. You may want to upgrade to Semi Tires to bear that much weight. LOL
Bill:dance:

I was asking 175.00 but they have come down in price, It used to be 239.99 and is now 219.99 so i am asking 155.00 with new power supply from joy at the swap. It was bought new last summer.
Bill

My LED's arrived today, They were in a state of dis assembled condition and were not exactly to my standards so rework we started with Brandon's Electronic Genius and my DIY skills I will have a very cool looking and high performing fixture up and running by this weekend. And it will be way better that what you can buy from Mfg's that want afortune for them. We Fired 12 of the 70 3W Crees this evening only White ones and they were amazingly bright and the tank looke great with just those, Lots of Shimmer, I think more than my Metal Halides. Can't wait to get it all reworked and add the additional Cree's in the colors missing, And get the Dimmable Mean-well drivers to simulate sunrise/sunset.
Will keep you posted, Those who have already asked for info on this build? It is definitely going to be a winner.
Bill

Back