Like new GHL Mitras LX7206's in the original boxes

slief

RC Sponsor
Premium Member
I am breaking my tank down as I am moving to Montana.
I have 6 very gently used white GHL Mitras LX7206. They were never run over 75%. They are spotless and in perfect working condition. They will be packed into the original boxes. I am asking $500 each for them. PM me if interested.

Still available. I will work a better price if you take more than one! Local pickup cash sale preferred!

Still available! $475 each for Qty 1 and $450 each for qty 2 or more.
Will be packed in the original boxes! These are probably the best LED’s money can buy. I honestly like them much more than the Radion G4 Pros. They have a better mix of diodes and don’t have the issue where you can see the different color diodes reflecting on the bottom. They also have better spread due to the 6 light clusters vs the 2 on the Radions and full aluminum construction instead of a plastic body so they are much heavier and more solid feeling then the Radions.

Still have some available. PM me if you are interested. We will be moving Sunday or Monday so if you want a great deal on some of the best lights on the market, send me a PM.

I still have 3 of the Mitras left. I will ship them. PM me if you are interested.

Back