Live Aquaria Order

moonyguy

Premium Member
Hey guys

I am thinking of placing an order with LA for some female anthias. If anyone is interested in ordering and splitting the shipping please let me know by tomorrow 4 pm. I will be picking them up from Fedex directly so they wont bounce around in the truck.
Vishnu

Had to place the order early for a Friday delivery. Jim got your shrimp on there. We pick it up on Friday 9 am.

Thanks for the help guys.

Not sure Mark. My peppermints were dinner for my clarkii. So far the menu has been
Diamond Goby: $30
Peppermint Shrimp (#4): $40
...and counting.

he's lucky he's your clarkii if it was mine well lets just put it this way it wouldn't be mine any more...LOL. and sorry I tricked you yesterday vishnu but it was the only way I could pay you for those shrimp...LOL. and don't worry our trading and deal bonds are strong,if I deside to get a female bluechin and need space the fox is yours,you and I have never worried about prices if you know what I mean.:)
As for your question mark, I've had my sexy for a few years and I thought my Pepperments were history because of my mantis, but last night as I was feeding my duncan I seen 2 pepperment trying to steal it's food I just fed it.
so I would say they play safe together. my sexy's pretty much hang around the outside of my anemone, my pepperments stay in my rocks.
to tell you the truth I think my violet palys stay health because of my sexy's my sexy's are always cleaning around my violet colony that sits right under my anemone.
I'll have to get some pics they colonized and the 3 sexy's I have now pretty much stick in there little group together they'll work in a group and go threw and clean my paly's and the edges on my Anemones disc.

Last edited:
Hey Jim,

More than me my wife was a little upset that you gave the money!!! Anyway the help is much appreciated.
Vishnu

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11651800#post11651800 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by moonyguy
Hey Jim,

More than me my wife was a little upset that you gave the money!!! Anyway the help is much appreciated.
Vishnu
This will be the first for me, I guess I never had anyone get upset before paying them for money I owed them??????

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11649683#post11649683 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by icereefer
he's lucky he's your clarkii if it was mine well lets just put it this way it wouldn't be mine any more...LOL. and sorry I tricked you yesterday vishnu but it was the only way I could pay you for those shrimp...LOL. and don't worry our trading and deal bonds are strong,if I deside to get a female bluechin and need space the fox is yours,you and I have never worried about prices if you know what I mean.:)
As for your question mark, I've had my sexy for a few years and I thought my Pepperments were history because of my mantis, but last night as I was feeding my duncan I seen 2 pepperment trying to steal it's food I just fed it.
so I would say they play safe together. my sexy's pretty much hang around the outside of my anemone, my pepperments stay in my rocks.
to tell you the truth I think my violet palys stay health because of my sexy's my sexy's are always cleaning around my violet colony that sits right under my anemone.
I'll have to get some pics they colonized and the 3 sexy's I have now pretty much stick in there little group together they'll work in a group and go threw and clean my paly's and the edges on my Anemones disc.

There is a LARGE blue chin at the PetCo in Fargo right now.. I stopped there today just to see what was in.. They have several maxima clams and a dersa gold. (looks brown in their tank though. I almost picked it up be he is so large he could eat one of my clowns in a single bite.

Back