Live rock and misc. for sale

joe22883

Nice LR with some coraline, sponge and minimal bad algae. $2.50lb. I have around 75lb., some nice bigger pieces included.

Frag of LE pink sandollar monti $15 good sized but on the pale side(needs some tlc)

30g breeder with stand, drilled in top back corner. $60

tunze nanos, 6025 and 6045. $20 and $40.

Eheim pump 1250 $50

media reactors, well built and bigger than most. $25X2

diy calcium and kalk reactors, best offer. 6" clear pvc.

Matt, sending pm.

The LR having minimal bad algae meaning bubble or hair algae, its pretty clean and been cured for a very long time. Ill take $150 for all of it.

I live near by. If you would be willing to part out 25lbs/$50 worth I would love to swing by and pick some up. 440-728-0023

Tideshark, Ill give you a call.

Hey Brian, the 6045 doesnt have the flow control but is more powerful. your choice. Ill pm you my number.

Was nice to meet you also Joe, you have an awesome tank!
Thanks again for the awesome deal on some awesome rock. Got my reef raised plenty, mangroves planted and looking gnarly. Will have A video update soon for all to see along w/ my knockoff brand LEDs that many have been asking me questions about.

Was nice to meet you also Joe, you have an awesome tank!
Thanks again for the awesome deal on some awesome rock. Got my reef raised plenty, mangroves planted and looking gnarly. Will have A video update soon for all to see along w/ my knockoff brand LEDs that many have been asking me questions about.

Thanks Neil, Sorry the glass was dirty. I dont scrape it often and have a big magnavore magnet that just sits there. Glad the rock worked for you and I like the mangroves idea. I always think growing sps when talking lights, thats why I swear by halides. Otherwise leds are the way to go. A video would be cool.

Back