Local Fish store poisoned

Wow I can't believe this. I was there right before this happened. At least the wife had the funds to reimburse. So sad about all the beautiful fish that died.

Man I hope it wasnt the old guy. I new him before he started working ther and went to his house to buy an emporer angel he had gotten from FAOIS. I was eatting his corals. That guy has been in the hobby longer than most of us have been alive. He really had a lot of passion about keeeping fish and corals. When I found out he was working a CC he said it was just to keep busy. He is retired. I sure hope it wasnt him if it was he must have snapped!

Wow, just wow.. The old dude did that? I could see some high school kid doing something like that, but an adult??? Throw the book at that SOB. I'm sorry that happened to them. Sucks bigtime. If I owned that place there would be no debating..

Did he kill that beautiful Clarion they had in there?
That is a beautiful specimen. If I had $4k, he'd be in my living room.

I dont know why things like this are not criminal. If it was dogs or cats the perp would be in jail.I love my reef just as much as my dogs.

Did he kill that beautiful Clarion they had in there?
That is a beautiful specimen. If I had $4k, he'd be in my living room.

I have a pic of him from when I lived in tampa. One of my favs.

P8030216-1.jpg

I already asked.. yeah he's gone. Such a shame.

Hope they recover from this and good luck to them.

I dont know why things like this are not criminal. If it was dogs or cats the perp would be in jail.I love my reef just as much as my dogs.

uh killing 300 something fish is animal cruality, that is illegal last time i checked and the state will press charges no matter what piere says so dont worry about it he'll get what he deserves

Back