Local Fish store poisoned

cfredallen

I was at Coral Corral out in Oldsmar yesterday and it seems a disgruntled employee dumped bleach in the fish system and killed off about 17k worth of fish including a $4000 angel. Luckily he did not do the Coral systems or the main Display tank. Very Sad.

Whatever happened to just getting mad and quiting? This disgusts me.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

OMG! I will never understand that. If you work in a store like that, you must have some love for the animals you care for! I cannot imagine what Pierre is feeling right now. Nobody should have to endure such hatred, no matter what. Disgruntled employees go back to work and kill their bosses and co-workers too.
What is this world coming too? Do people ever see that two wrongs don't make things right and what comes around, goes around too? Be the better person in the situation, that gives you the upper hand, I think.

WOW what a jerk. Do they know who it is?

They know. It was all on video. Worst part of it is he was disgruntled NOT because he was fired, he only lost 1 day.

It could have been much worse. He did it right at closing time and the other employee caught it before he left. He managed to save a few of the fish but all of the really big fish from his main display were being quarantined in that system at the time and he lost them all. I remember that big blond Naso was about 15 inches long and was just beautiful.

I was over at Coral Corral yesterday, and the fish aisle looked like a ghost town. The loss of life is the really sad part, though of course in a business with tight profit margins such as this my sympathies go to all those who work there in dealing with the subsequent consequences. While I would like to think that whoever did this must have really been in a desperate situation, it's probably just another case of somebody letting their emotions wreck their life and those around them.

Thank God it was isolated to the fish only and not the whole store. That guy needs to be taken to jail for his own safety

Senseless killing of helpless animals and damage to the owner AND employees that work there. I hope this guy gets prosecuted. My sympathies go to the owners of Coral Corral and those who work there.

The owner is debating on pressing charges. I was there the next morning after the fact. The bad part about it is he was still attending customers like he did nothing. The owner called the police and the dude was watching the video tape like nothing happened. They originally thought it was another customer. If the owner didn't rewind the tape further the employee might have gotten away with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Siri and Tapatalk.

The owner is debating on pressing charges. I was there the next morning after the fact. The bad part about it is he was still attending customers like he did nothing. The owner called the police and the dude was watching the video tape like nothing happened. They originally thought it was another customer. If the owner didn't rewind the tape further the employee might have gotten away with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Siri and Tapatalk.

In my eyes...nothing to debate....charge him.

I was just there and saw the empty tanks. Sad. I probably would have asked what was up if I weren't attending to my crazy kids running around like mad. Not that I would ever retailate against anyone in the 1st place, but what would bring someone in the working nature of caring for animals like this to take out thier anger in this way? He NEEDS to be prosecuted.

I went today with a couple buddies and it truly is sad. And to find out that it was the old guy blows me away. Im most sad about the death of the clarion angel, its been the store mascot for as long as I've been goin there for the last couple of years. They said he's trying to go the insanity route, what a joke. he definitely needs to be held responsible for what he did.

Back