Local Petco Thread

Many of the fish I have came from Petco. The tiny ones aren't suitable to add in with the ones I have now.
I have to go 45 minutes away in Kentucky to get to a LFS. That is where I brought home the 180 gallon from. In my Subaru Impreza.
It almost sounded like you said 180 gallon “in my Subaru Impreza”

Soon as my new Planet Crystaline delivers to Corner Reef I will be visiting one for the first time in a long while.

Petco has 50% off aquatic life on their website until 12/2.

I was at the Ellisville Petco and asked if they’d match and they said they would. However, Ellisville Petco doesn’t have hardly any livestock.

Not related to local petcos but it appears all saltwater livestock on Petco.com is 50% off (some prices are a bit ridiculous but low free shipping threshold).

Not related to local petcos but it appears all saltwater livestock on Petco.com is 50% off (some prices are a bit ridiculous but low free shipping threshold).
That’s weird, I posted the above on 11/24 but the post was deleted??? I undeleted. And @reefing102 it apparently IS about local Petcos if what they told me is true.

That’s weird, I posted the above on 11/24 but the post was deleted??? I undeleted. And @reefing102 it apparently IS about local Petcos if what they told me is true.
I thought you did but then didn’t see it. Mine won’t price match livestock

Ellisville got some clowns in stock. Clarkii’s, Lightning Maroons, and a couple others. They didn’t have much else.

Ellisville Petco
No coral or nems today but, the tanks and fish look nice.
2 - Coral Beauty’s
2 - Bi-Color Angels
2 - Neon Dottybacks
Several Neon Gobies
Orchid Dottyback
Royal Gramma
A bunch of Banggai Cardinals
A bunch of different Clowns and Damsels

Attachments

• IMG_5342.jpeg
    IMG_5342.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
The Petco next to me has their SW tanks at 25ppt salinity, so I am not sure i should be buying SW fish from them

Back