Long Time No . . . Type?! :/

bladeruner143

Premium Member
Hi Everyone,

It's been a looong time since I last posted because I got out of the hobby. I;m down in LA now and I'll be setting up a tank in the next year hopefully. I just wanted to drop by and say hi to everyone

Rudy! Thanks for checking in. We've been wondering how you were doing. That 3/4" Bazooka Joe I got from you is now the size of a half dollar. One if the few corals that has stood the test of time. Don't be a stranger and get that tank up :)

Hey ya Rudy. Make sure ya put earthquake straps on the sucker when you get it goin!!! = )~
Glad to see you drop in. How's da little one doin?

@ Kenny Nice! Glad to hear that it's doing well. It was such a nice chalice. How are the others doing?

@ Mark My wife and I moved down here to be closer to our family. We now have a 1 month old baby boy that needed his grandparents and other various family members around.

@ Ginger He is doing GREAT! It's a lot of work and I've been tired as @#$% but it is definitely worth it!

@ Sam of course man. They have some nice ones down here!

@ Joel, what's up man? How's the tank coming along?

@ Ginger, tell me about it! This week was pretty rough. He didn't go to sleep till about midnight to 1am on average and I get up around 5am to go to work!

Dang Rudy its been a while. Kevin (95695) still asks how your doing these days? Glad to see your back in with a new tank. I remember when we traded the #4's a few years back. (Maybe longer!)

What's up, Homie??!!?? Glad you're doing well!!! Congrats on the new baby! You are one LOYAL fan if you still claim that Colts logo around here!!

@ Mark, things have been going really well for us down here. We are so glad to have moved down because of all of the help we get with the baby.

@ Greg, dude, I was just thinking the other day how I wish I would've kept the AC Jr! Lol, I'm glad you were able to get some good use out of it though.

@ Shawn, are those K4's still working for you? I loved those things. Btw, where is Kevin these days? I miss going over and drooling on his tank!

@ John, always loyal. Plus, we are going to win the Luck sweepstakes! I just hope we can dig out one win this year!

Back