Looking for Dry Rock

tdyrkacz

I will be setting up a 93 gallon cube and i'm looking for some dry rock. If anyone is selling at a good price or giving away please let me know.

tdyrkacz

I can't believe it's been ten years. I bought a 120 gallon 10 years ago and then life happened. Went back to school got married had kids etc... I never setup the 120. Ended up selling it a few years later. Now i have some time to actually go through with it. I just bought a tank (93 cube) with acan lights, skimmer, vortech power heads, apex system from a board member and will be setting it up within the next few months. I have to first skin the metal stand. Get a sump, RODI, rock, sand and a few other things. I will most likely start a build thread once it gets going. I've been lurking on these boards for 10 years hoping to finally get started and it's finally happening.

tdyrkacz

Thanks suicide, but that's a little more than I want to spend. I need about 40 lb of tonga shelf and another 50 lbs of porous base rock.

tuckerhoang

I gave Frankie some dry rocks like 2 five gallon buckets. But I think I still have more outside under the snow. Wait a little. I give you more.