Looking For premixed SW locally

kd_lc

Anyone selling some mixed sw that they can sell to me. By the time i'm out of work its too late to go and buy some and yes i know i need an RO unit anyone have one fs? Please pm ur price for the water or the RO

I will give you some RODI and you can add your own salt
I usally have 50 gal on hand at all times

How is making saltwater too time consuming? Leave the bucket mixing and use the water when you need it. I would understand how making water be time consuming as you have to watch for an overflow.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14839846#post14839846 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Rhizo
How is making saltwater too time consuming? Leave the bucket mixing and use the water when you need it. I would understand how making water be time consuming as you have to watch for an overflow.

By the time i get out of work its too late to go buy ANY salt or ro water. Thats how its time consuming to me.

i get it for 1/gal with the salt in it already. Thanks Brian 1980 but i need it with the salt already cause i dont have time to buy the salt after work. HMMM i might take a day off its been a while. LMK how ur aquascaping turns out or if you might need a hand i might take sunday off

Back